- Outlet Store orders can only be delivered to a home or business address within South Africa. We do not deliver to post office boxes.
- Outletstore offers a standard shipping rate of R99.00 for local and main centre deliveries and R120.00 for outlying (regional) areas within South Africa, irrespective of parcel size.
- Delivery lead-times are based on economy service, which is approximately 5-7 working days. Delivery to outlying areas may exceed this. We cannot confirm the exact date and time of delivery, however, you can track your order online.
- Outlet Store’s courier partners will attempt delivery 3 times. If the third delivery attempt is unsuccessful your order will be returned, cancelled and store credit will be passed against your account.
- If Outlet Store’s courier partners are unable to deliver to the specified location, we will contact you using the contact details provided to request a different delivery address.
- Outlet Store cannot be held liable for any losses, liabilities, or damages due to late delivery of orders.
- Outletstore reserves the right to change our shipping policy, including shipping fees and delivery lead times, at our discretion.