General Return Policy
If you change your mind on recently purchased goods, we will gladly accept your return and provide you with Store credit to be used on outletstore.co.za within the Returns Policy period.
- Step 1: Request a return by clicking here
- Step 2: Fill out the return form emailed to you & include this in the parcel
- Step 3: Return the parcel using your preferred option:
- Courier: Ship the parcel to us using a courier. Since our products are sold as such discounted rate, the cost of the return is at your cost
Please note that:
- Returns will be accepted if reported within 7 working days of receiving the parcel
- The item needs to be in its initial re-sellable condition.
- No refund on shipping fees
- No refunds are given on gift coupons
- No returns are accepted without prior arrangements
- All returns need to be sent back via courier and walk in returns will not be accepted.
- We will not be liable for good lost during transit by your courier and recommend that you insure our package against loss and damage.
- Though we cannot cancel your order, you can return it within the given return period by following the return process.
We do not offer direct exchanges. You need to log a return, once the item is received store credit will be issued. This Store credit can be used to order a different size/colour/style. The coupon will expire after 12 months whereby an automatic refund will be loaded
* Kindly note returns will take 5 – 7 working days to process
Black Friday Promotion
Orders placed for items on promotion between 27 November 2020 – 30 November 2020 may not be returned. Refunds and store credit cannot be issued for orders placed over this period.
Cyber Monday Promotion
Orders placed for items on promotion on 30 November 2020 may not be returned. Refunds and store credit cannot be issued for orders placed over this period.