Returns Policy – Defective products
In the unfortunate event of your ordered products falling into one of the below categories we will arrange a collection from you at our expense.
- The wrong colour / style was received
- The wrong size was received in comparison to the order placed
- The item was damaged upon delivery
- The item has a defect
- Step 1: Request a return by clicking here.
- Step 2: Fill out the return form emailed to you.
- Step 3: Prepare the parcel so our courier can collect it from you.
Please note that:
- All problems need to be reported within 3 days of receiving the parcel
- All missing goods need to be reported within 2days of receiving the parcel
- Parcels will be collected via economy service.
- The return process will take 7 working days after receiving the parcel.
- Kindly note we do not allow any walk ins. A courier will be arranged to collect the problematic goods from you.
- A defect is: A defect is an imperfection that arose from the initial manufacturing process. This renders you from using the item. These are flaws like faulty zips, torn seams, material imperfections & stains
- A defect is not:
- Colour variances from a website images to the actual item
- Item not fitting due to an incorrect size ordered.
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Material damages due to the way a package was opened (sharp objects used to cut into the parcel)
- Quality of the item being acceptable but not in accordance to your expectation
*If an order is found to have no defect you will be liable for Outletstore courier fees acquired. The parcel will also not be shipped back to you and arrangements will need to be made to collect it via courier. Kindly note we do not allow any walk ins.